Most of us have encountered Christianity as an organized institution, political affiliation or a social cause. Your experience with church may not have been centered around the good news of God’s grace but we want to change that.
The Gospel Is The Answer For Everything
To be gospel centered is to understand that the “gospel” is not just advice. Jesus work on the cross paves the way for us to both live, and enjoy life as it was always intended to be. A gospel-centered life is a transformed life. The gospel changes everything personally, globally, eternally.
A Gospel Centered Church
The gospel changes who we are and we have come to realize the church is not a building, a weekly obligation, a jury of our peers, or simply a club for the select few. The gospel has created a new people that live as a family of missionary servants who make disciples that make disciples through the flow of everyday life.
A Gospel Centered Community
The gospel changes how we live and it is the reason that we care for each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. Church isn’t what we do or where we go on Sunday mornings, it’s who we are as the body of Christ all week long. Because of the gospel, we now have the resource to live together, forgive one another, and seek the good of our community.
A Gospel Centered Mission
The gospel changes how we see the world around us and it has an impact on both our lives. We cannot stay quiet about what God has done for us, the change in our lives impacts our community and the world, we will boldly proclaim the good news of the gospel to those around us.
The result of this is the catalyst for the vision of Grace Falls.
We desire to see:
- The Jersey Shore reconciled to God through the work of Jesus.
- Our neighborhoods without need.
- Cities like Atlantic City flourishing, not dying.
- Missional communities forming along the shore.
- A growing network of missional communities that introduce South Jersey to the person of Jesus Christ as we love one another and live for the good of the city.
- New churches planted as missional communities and sent out on mission throughout the Northeast, North America, and the world.
We would love to have you join in and be a part of this new church and be a part of living out the gospel in your life with us.